Saturday 16 November 2013

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream review ♡


Within this past week I bought this hand and nail cream from The Body Shop and I thought I'd share a review on it.

I'm sure many of you have used it before, or at least tested it at one of the shops, but as seen above, it's called Almond Hand & Nail Cream, and it supposedly "Moisturizes hands and conditions nails." and is made "With sweet almond oil and Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil."

While doing some early Christmas shopping with a friend, she dragged me into The Body Shop to search for a hand cream for herself because her skin is very dry during the colder months. She ended up buying the hemp hand cream for extremely dry skin and I left the shop without purchasing anything.

When we started wandering around the stores again I started thinking that I wanted a hand cream too, because although my hands are never terribly dry, I do notice that when it is super cold and when I wash my hands a lot they feel somewhat dry and chalky (for lack of a better word). So I went back to The Body Shop and started smelling the creams and reading what creams do what.

By far, the almond hand cream smelled the best to me and what sold me on it was that it is for nails too. I like to paint my nails often, and nail polish remover and polishes cannot be that great for my nails so I thought  anything that would nourish my nails as well as my hands would be a major bonus. Everything in the store was also 40% off too... so that may have persuaded me in buying this cream too, heh.

Anyways, I've noticed quite a difference in my hands from just this past week that I've been using this product! My hands are definitely softer and feel more moisturized. I've taken off my nail polish too just to see if it does anything for my nails, and they do overall look more nourished.

What's also good about this cream is that it isn't too thick or too runny and when applied it doesn't sit on your hands. It sinks in pretty quickly, and makes your hands almost feel silky, without being slippery which is something that I look for in any type of hand or body cream. When I apply this I can't stop smelling the back of my hand because it just smells that good. So if you're looking for a hand cream I definitely suggest this one! I have honestly found no negatives in this cream.

With hugs,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment