Tuesday 17 December 2013

Petite Dollar Store Haul ♡



Hello lovelies!

Since I'm a student and basically survive off a student loan I don't like spending too much on items, so I really love when the dollar stores around me have cute items for a cheap price. It seems that the dollar stores near me are getting better and better every time I visit them and I never feel guilty when I buy things from there because everything is only between $1-$3, right?! The dollar store I mainly go to is called Dollarama and if you live in Canada you've most likely visited one before. Here's just a little post on what I picked up yesterday when I did a little shopping with a friend.

Firstly, I picked up this Sally Hanson nail polish for $2. The dollar store I went to had so many name brand polishes such as OPI, Nicole by OPI, Loreal, Revlon, and Sally Hanson (duh); probably all discontinued colours that they're trying to get rid of. A couple weeks ago I snagged an OPI colour from their 2011 Muppets Christmas collection called "Excuse Moi" that's a very pretty pink glitter polish for only $3! This colour is called "First Kiss" and it is a peachy pink colour. I swatched a bit of this on some paper and the formula seems really good. It'll probably take only 1-2 coats to be completely opaque.

When I saw this I immediately had to grab it. I'm automatically attracted to anything that has Hello Kitty on it so it's hard for me to resist. It's a cute Christmas ornament filled with little candies and it was only $2! I wish my Christmas tree would stop falling over so I could actually decorate it and add this ornament to it, grrr.

I picked up this pack of pastel cotton thread seen on the left too because I've been wanting to make some cute bracelets! I haven't been motivated yet to do so but I'll probably create a post on my Tumblr when I do to show you guys if I create anything interesting. For 24 pieces (two of each colour) it was only $3. Then my Hello Kitty radar went off when I saw the neat little bundle on the right. It's filled with 25 stickers and 25 temporary tattoos, some being with glitter. It was only $2 so I decided to get it too. See below for what's included!



So that's it for my first mini haul! ^-^ I think I like writing these types of posts. If you like them too please comment here, or even on my Tumblr. I'd also love to know what you guys would like to see more of too!

With hugs,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment