Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas (& Boxing Day) Haul ♡

Hello everyone!

I hope everybody had a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year! This post is a little late but I've just found the motivation to make it. I apologize in advance for the not-so-good-quality photos as I took them during the night time with an oddly coloured light so they're kind of all over the place. 

Below are just some of the goodies I received from family for Christmas, and some items I purchased myself at various sales. I am honestly so grateful for every gift that was given to me.


On the left were the things I recieved as presents (excluding the Hello Kitty tights which I purchased myself on the F21 website on Boxing Day and the Hello Kitty stickers that I bought from the dollar store the other day :p). 

All of the presents were from my Mom and her husband which consisted of: a pink fluffy blanket (it's so so so soft), a hello kitty pajama set, hello kitty socks, a new winter coat, EOS lip balm in the flavour (scent?) strawberry, almond hand cream from The Body Shop, hello kitty Tupperware lunch and bag set, and boots that aren't pictured.
    On the right of the photo is some things I bought at a boxing day sale! I got everything for $20. The dork sweatshirt was $12, while everything else was only $2 except for the shirt with the girl on it which was only $1! What a bargain.

    Here's just a closer look at the Tupperware set and stickers.



    Then lastly, I bought these earrings for myself after Christmas. The bow earrings are obviously from Forever 21 and the neat blue earrings are from Suzy Shier. ^-^

    So there you have it; a quick post of what I received for Christmas and some Boxing Day deals.

    If you celebrated, what did you get for Christmas? I'd love to hear!

    With hugs,
    Jessica

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Kawaii girl Jessica!!!! It was amazing stumbling onto your blog - I'm in Toronto too! Yay fellow toronto bloggers unite! Are you hating the current weather like I am? (windy,icy,slushy)... anyway, love your hello kitty stash and I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!

      xoxo, Mango ❤
      MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | My Naked Look!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi ^-^

        That's awesome that you're in Toronto too! I'm definitely disliking the weather. Especially since it's gotten so cold! Ugh.

        Thanks for following, I definitely followed in return! Your blog is great :).

        Delete