Thursday 6 February 2014

Influenster MysteryBrand VoxBox ♡

Hello again, lovelies!

Sorry that I haven't been active on blogspot lately. Things are getting hectic with school work and classes and such... but I also don't really know what to blog about. However, I've been ordering quite a few products online that I can review on here! Also if you head on over to my Tumblr, I have recently been reviewing some sponsored cosmetic items, just click the "reviews" link in the navigation dropdown menu. ^^

Anyways, I received another VoxBox today!

Each VoxBox has it's own theme, and depending on which badges you've earned you may be eligible for a VoxBox that caters to your badges! VoxBoxes contain products from various companies that you can try out, review, and then share your opinions with your social media outlets! Not to mention, signing up at Influenster is 100% FREE! To note, it is also not guaranteed you'll receive a certain box. But, the more active you are on Influenster, the more of a chance you get to receive a VoxBox.


This particular VoxBox is different from the other boxes because the products are a mystery. All the samples are one of L'oreal's brands and for a week I am able to test out the sample sizes and after that time is up another box will be sent out revealing the products in their full sizes! How cool, huh?!





So this box contains three samples, which include a shampoo, a conditioner, and a split-end serum which I received the samples complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All products have the same smell which to me kind of smells banana-y with a hint of something tropical. I know that sort of sounds off-putting but the combination actually works together. I may actually be completely wrong in guessing the scent... so don't take my word for it.

I've tried all of the products once and I have to say I'm already impressed. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell even better when applied in the shower; it's like the moisture gives them an extra level of scent which was pleasant. You know how when you condition your hair and then rinse of the conditioner your hair feels so slippery smooth? Well that is the feeling I got after using the shampoo. Then, when I used the conditioner my hair felt extra extra slippery smooth. I thought that was really neat.

After my shower I towel dried my hair and then applied the split-end serum which is how it is supposed to be used. I noticed that after applying the serum my hands didn't feel oily or greasy... which is a good thing. I hate applying products that make my hands feel oily, not to mention make your hair oily too.

Overall, I am completely surprised and happy with these products right now. My hair feels and smells amazing already. I can't wait for the brand of these products to be revealed!!! (I'm honestly thinking it might be a part of a Garnier line coming out...) I will definitely make a post showing which brand it actually ends up being!

Thanks for reading!

With hugs,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I just wanted to say that I love your blogs :D

    - Jess
    nerdyteagirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete