Monday 17 February 2014

MysteryBrand VoxBox Revealed! ♡

Hey lovelies!

If you've read my previous blog post you'd see I was sent some lovely mystery (oooooh) products for review in the Influenster MysteryBrand VoxBox. Well now the products have been revealed! And they are L'oreal's new....Garnier Frucus Damage Eraser Products! (I guessed it was Garnier, yay!)

This reveal box contained four full sized products: a shampoo, a conditioner, a strength reconstructing butter, and a split-end treatment.



I've been using all of these products for around a week and a bit approximately (except for the reconstructing butter which I've only used once) and I'm still loving them!

My only concern and negative comment is about the reconstructing butter. The fact that it's in a twistable cap jar type container is a little inconvenient. It'd be much easier to use if it was in a pump bottle or squeeze bottle. I suggest taking a bath when using the product too because the directions say to leave it in for 3-5 minutes. I'm not sure about anyone else but I find it difficult to keep my head out of the shower stream when I take a shower, so a lot of a product always rinses out so I think taking a bath when you use it would be best!

As I previously mentioned in the post before is the scent of these products is lovely and leaves your hair smelling so good! I'm still so pleased with these products. As for now, it's still too early to tell how much repair these products can do to my hair, but they feel like they will do the job. My hair already feels a lot healthier and much softer than it has before I started using these products~

Thanks for reading!

With hugs,
Jessica

Note: These products were sent to me by Influenster for testing purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment